In the office
On the road
We offer a dynamic work environment whether on the road with one of our tours or in our office, headquartered in the D.C. Metro area.
TEAMWORK - We inspire each other, we innovate together. We recognize and appreciate our unique abilities and talents.
RESPONSIBILITY - We complete projects on time, on or under budget, and work within mutually agreed upon parameters; always keeping our stakeholders’ objectives in mind.
OPPORTUNITY - We listen, learn and grow. We are good citizens who believe in social justice, a strong and diverse workforce, and equity for all.
INTEGRITY - We do what we say we are going to do, and we honor our commitments.
KINDNESS - We respect and support each other. We have a good time doing what we do. We make TROIKA a great place to work.
ARTISTIC EXCELLENCE - We create high quality productions that everyone can be proud of through innovation and collaboration.
TROIKA Entertainment is committed to being an equitable, diverse, inclusive, anti-racist organization.
• We believe that diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective creates stronger productions, and better experiences for our teams and for audiences.
• We strive to create brave spaces that do not incite judgment based on identity or experience; where expression of both can exist without fear of repercussion and with the intention to support each other.
• We believe in encouraging dialogue while recognizing and valuing difference and holding each person accountable to do the work of sharing experiences and coming to new understandings.
• We believe in productive and respectful discourse.
• We believe in a diverse and equitable work environment where all contributions are valued, honored, and supported.
• We are committed to doing the ongoing work necessary to uncover and breakdown systemic disparities and to eliminate barriers to success.
TROIKA Entertainment LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms our Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.